September 17, 2013

Fair Days, wedding, and lonely

Last weekend was fair days on the Clearwater River in Orofino. I didn't realize how gross fair is, nothing like bring a big thing of hand sanitizer. We got off work Thursday, got ready and went to the fair. Addy started crying at first so I rode with her the rest of the night, her little giggles, remarks on how fun it is, made me happy. I didn't exactly feel good by going in circles on rides, I am sure I almost puked up my haystack. Thursday was the only day we could spend at the fair because Saturday was Chinele and Travis' wedding. They didn't have anyone to take pictures so I took some and my mom has photoshop so I tried to make them look good, I don't know if I did a good job, I tried. It was a busy weekend. Josh was camped out for hunting season again. Hope he gets something soon, it's expensive and lonely this time of year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment