January 10, 2014

October

I didn't noticed how long its been since I last blogged. I thought I'd keep up with blogging now but looks like I don't. October was the start of hunting season, we didn't get to go out this month because we decided to have a gathering at our house for everyone to carve pumpkins, eat chili, and enjoy Carmel apples. My friend Lisa helped out so much and for that I am thankful. Addyson enjoyed everything we did through out the month, sleep overs, and of course, road trips on the back roads. We also joined the fun down town Orofino for some trick or treating. Addyson also enjoyed dance class every Friday till December would be her recital. That is what mainly kept me busy. Josh's birthday as well. He turned 24 years old. We didn't get to go to a pumpkin patch this year which was sad, they decided not to have one in Lewiston. Addyson also has been learning her letters of her name. She can count to 10 and that we are so proud of!




























No comments:

Post a Comment