September 06, 2013

Breast Cancer

I recently probably wrote that my grandma Sonja has cancer in  her right breast. This was a big shock to our whole family, luckily she went in for a check up and had a monogram and found she had a lump in her duct. The doctor took immediate action to get the cancer out, she later had her first surgery and we got the call this week that they got it all it didn't spread and she will be taking another action to make sure it stays that way. My sweet grandma has always been there for me, I am lucky that she can teach me things that will help me for the rest of my life. I hope Addyson one day has a grandma like mine. Right now, I am thanking my lucky stars that Addyson is getting taught the same things she and my grandpa taught me. We canned pickles, harvest corn, green beans, and a few other yummy veggies out of their amazing garden. Blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment