September 06, 2013

Addyson @ Three Years

Addyson recently went to see her doctor. Dr. Justice, is a nice lady and is really pretty. Her office is filled with cute pictures of her own children, I thought they were just random photographs/canvas'. I can sure tell when my girl is getting big. She let the doctor and nurse do all the standard check up stuff. She didn't resist doing anything, breathed for her, let her look in her mouth. It was nice to not have a screaming child. She didn't like getting a shot though, that made me sad, but before that she was telling me to "shut up" and I don't know where she learned that, but I told her she is going to get in trouble if she keeps saying it, and right before the nurse came in she said it again. Little stinker! She then got a shot and didn't know what was going on. In a way I was like I wonder if she thinks this is punishment for saying "shut up," so after that was said and done, she got a sticker and a little sucker, which made a mess in the pick-up.

Here are her stats.

Weight: 32.2 lbs. (56% tile)
Height: 36.5 '' (26% tile)

No comments:

Post a Comment