August 18, 2013

Wild Rodeo

We made the brave journey to the town of Weippe this Saturday to enjoy the rodeo. Addyson loved the horses there, and said she wanted to ride a sheep. I think not! She would have flipped. Her attitude towards the half way point was terrible but then it got better towards the end. I got to see a lot of my old classmates, and enjoy some friendly chitchat with some new ones. I don't think we will be attending the one next year, I think we will stick to the Lewiston Round-Up (rodeo) in September. I haven't got much accomplished this weekend besides some cleaning, laundry, and Addyson and I made Zucchini bread. She decided to stir the dry ingredients. I am ready to tackle this week, and Thursday we will be heading up to stay with my Grandma. She is having a tumor in her breast removed. Yes, my grandma was diagnosed with fast growing cancer. I feel like I am in a dream. Hopefully this surgery will help her onto the road of being cancer free!

No comments:

Post a Comment