January 10, 2014

December & January

I love December! I love the Christmas music, the joy and the lights! I started my new job at Nightforce Optics, and they paid me for two weeks vacation starting December 19. I already made some new friends and have enjoyed working for such a great company so far but it was hard to go back to work January. We had a lot of stuff we got to do with our families and friends. We went out sledding outside of Weippe in the woods, Josh's truck got a flat tire so we were stranded luckily we all fit in Austin's pickup and he was nice enough to help him switch the spare after taking us to their house. Josh's sister Alisha came home with Liam. We haven't got to see him since Summer 13' it was very sad to see him that way but also joy to see him at all. He had a slight cough but smiled and enjoyed playing with new toys. We found out we are Josiah Smolinski's godparents. Angelica and Dereck decided to have us be his godparents. That was such a blessing and they also came over to our new house. I always gets nervous its never good enough. We had an awesome Christmas. Josh got me a kindle, I got him a carhart coat along with other things, and he also got me some toms and a sweatshirt. Addyson wasn't in the best of moods but towards the end she got the spirit. She loved playing with all her new toys, and opened them all. She was spoiled! We ate dinner at my parents and hung out with Josh's that evening. It was so nice to have EVERYONE come and just enjoy each other. We opened gifts with Nicole, Austin and the kids the night before. Angelica and I ended up going with Josh and Dereck to see the Hobbit part 2... NOT that amazing but it was actually something I stayed away for this time. They flew back to Hawaii a few days later. It was great seeing them. New Years Eve, I didn't make it till Monday, but made a nice meal for us all to be enjoyed over talk of getting another dog. I am fine with just two dogs. So I am glad to say that Josh finally stopped talking about getting another dog.

This January 2014 I decided that I am ready along with Josh to try for another baby. I went and got my birth control removed and am on my way to getting pregnant, I have a long ways to go but really want it to happen already. I have major baby fever. I think Pinterest isn't helping any of that. I'm happy Josh is so ready for this makes me feel better. I am doing great at my job, I enjoy going to lunch with my new friends, and laughing a lot through out the week. Addyson will be staritng preschool and my friend Molly has asked me to start doing freezer meals since we both will be working late. Its nice to have someone else who wants to do that with me. Addyson is excited to start school she's talked about it for weeks. Josh is also starting off the new year by joining crossfit in town, he loves it, and he is thinking about joining a team and competing in Las Vegas in this obstacle course. Seems hard but we will see. We did sign up for "Run or Dye" 5k run, we hope that it is coming in our area! Lots of exciting things and it may have been hard to get here but we are slowly getting to complete happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment