October 18, 2010

Californiaaaaa

After all the confusion on where we would be moving our little famliy of three we finally have an answer almost. Josh text me this morning saying that he chose by ship and both of the ones he wanted to pick were located in San Diego, Ca. After I read the text I was excited. Then I looked down at Addyson and started getting teary. We will be miles away from all our families & our good friends that we've made here in Oak Harbor. Does it even snow there? I hope we can make it home for Christmas so that we can have fun sledding and build snowmen. Although I would love to spend Christmas with just us three since we are now starting our own family traditions but it's nice to be with your love ones when its Christmas time. Last year, The Howells & the Johnsons were so kind to invite us over and made us truely feel like family, it was so nice of them. This isn't set in stone yet we won't know until November.

No comments:

Post a Comment